“Looking for properties to invest?! Register for SBI Mega E-Auction,” SBI tweeted
The bank stated that “We at SBI are very transparent when putting immovable properties, mortgaged with the Bank/attached by Court order to auction, by furnishing all the relevant details that can make it an attractive proposition for bidders to participate in the auctions. We also incorporate all relevant details and state whether the same is freehold or leasehold, give its measurement, location etc., including other relevant details in the public notices issued for auctioning.”
SBI Mentioned: “There is designated contact person also for auction at the Branches whom prospective Buyers may approach to for any clarification regarding the auction process and the property he/she is interested in and may inspect the properties of their interest.”
Interested Registered bidders can bid online after completing following steps:-
1) First the bidder will have to register on the e-auction platform with his/her mobile number and e-mail id.
2) Then the bidders will have to upload the required KYC documents which shall further be verified by the e-auction service provider.
3) Online/off-line fund transfer with NEFT/Transfer, using challan generated on e-Auction Platform.
After registering the bidders have to fulfil the below mentioned requirements to participate in e-auction: -
1) EMD (earnest deposit of money) for the particular property as mentioned in the e-Auction notice.
2) KYC Documents need to be submitted to the concerned Branch.
3) Valid Digital Signature where the bidders may approach e-auctioneers or any other authorised agency to obtain digital signature.
4) Login Id and Password will be sent to the email Id of the bidders by e-auctioneers after the deposit of EMD and submission of KYC documents to the concerned branch
5) Bidders then have to login and bid during auction hours on the date of e-auction as per auction rules.
Sites where one can visit for auction:-