This Durga Puja, when you need to feed the family or kids, these are wide range of food items to which you can turn this time.
These delicious food items are bound to bring water in your taste buds.
So here is the list:
1) Luchi alur dom - If you are looking for a nice Sunday brunch then Luchi alur dom will be best for you. It will satisfy your cravings and will definitely make your taste buds happy.
2) Keemar Doi Bora- One of the best food item for non-vegetarians. The mixture of meat and sweet and spicy curd will make you grove over the taste of dish.
3) Daab Chingri- Fish curries in bengali cuisine are always best. You should try the dish which is made with jumbo prawns and served in tender coconut. One of the best dish in the market.
4) Sukto- A vegetarian dish made with absolute delicacy from gourd, plantains and radishes along with potatoes. Also the bengali special Pach phorn adds the taste of this special dish.
5) Bhetki Macher Paturi - For fish lovers, this will be the best dish to try. It will sure get you in a food comma. The slowly cooked fish in mustard and coconut wrapped in banana leaf will take you to the Ninth cloud.