Here are five of the most popular and loved recipes:
1. Sabudaana Khichdi : Sabudaana Khichdi is one theory popular fasting food during Navratras. It is one of my favourite too and easiest to make. The dish is just made with sabudana pearls, boiled potatoes, roasted peanuts and a few spices.
2. Kuttu ka dosa : Who does not like dosa as a meal. A crisp dosa recipe made of kuttu ka atta (buckwheat flour) with a potato filling and serve it with mint and coconut chutney.
3. Aloo ki kadhi : athe one vegetable which is loved by most people is versatile potato. Instead of having some boring aloo ka falahar, choose a healthy aloo kadhi and make your Navratri fasting food even more special.
4. Banana walnut lassi : Energized your fast with this nourishing drink. Lassi that is made with the goodness of yogurt, bananas, honey and walnuts.
5. Singhal ke atta ke samosa : One of the favorite tea time snack made with fasting ingredients with just water, chestnut flour, rock salt and a filling of spiced chiranjeevi and serve with coriander chutney.