The Navratri festival is a part of the Hindu religion and each day is filled with different rituals dedicated to the nine forms of Maa Durga.
Each day of the most significant rituals of Durga Puja includes the offering of a specific Prasad for each form of Navdurga.
Each avatar of Maa Durga is a representation of a distinct characteristic and so different Bhog is offered to different forms of Navdurga to get their blessings.
Here is the list of Navratri Bhogs:
1) For the first Day, desi Ghee as the first day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Shailputri.
2) The second day, sugar, as it is dedicated to Goddess Brahmacharini.
3) Third Day, Kheer, dedicated to Goddess Chandraghanta.
4) Fourth Day, Malpua for Goddess Kushmanda.
5) For the Fifth Day, Banana for Goddess Skandamata.
6) Sixth Day, Honey for Goddess Katyayani.
7) Seventh Day, Jaggery for Goddess Kalaratri.
8) Eighth Day, Coconut for Goddess Mahagauri.
9) Ninth Day, Sesame seeds for Goddess Siddhidatri.