Teen dies after bluetooth explodes while in use

Both ears of the boy had sustained injuries in the explosion

In a tragic incident, a teenager lost his life as Bluetooth headphone device exploded while in use.

 

According to reports, doctor said that it appears the youth suffered cardiac arrest after the wireless gadget exploded.

 

He was identified as Rakesh Nagar, a resident of Udaipuria village of Jaipur. He was on call using his Bluetooth earphones. Suddenly, the wireless device exploded, leaving Rakesh unconscious. Both ears of the boy had sustained injuries in the explosion.

 

He was dashed to Siddhivinayak Hospital, where he succumbed during treatment.

 

In another incident a 15-year-old boy died at a village in the state's in Jhalawar district on Friday, reportedly after a wall of his house collapsed on him following heavy rainfall over the last few days.

India Scanner News Network

Leave a comment