Bollywood versatile actor Randeep Hooda celebrates his 45th birthday today. The actor has starred in a numerous critically-acclaimed films that have won the many hearts from his stellar performances.
The versatile actor made his Bollywood debut with Mira Nair’s Monsoon Wedding in the year 2001. Ever since, he has acted in a many films including One Upon A Time In Mumbai, Jannat 2, Jism 2, Highway, Rang Rasiya and Sarbjit.
As the star celebrates his 45th birthday, here’s a are the actor's five most extraordinary performances that left an undying mark on the viewers hearts.
1. Sarbjit : 2016 biographical drama saw the actor portray the titular role. The film was directed Omung Kumar also starring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
2. Highway : Though Alia Bhatt took all the limelight for the 2014 film, Hooda's silence throughout the film managed to engrave a mark on audience and was directed by Imtiaz Ali.
3. Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster : In Tigmanshu Dhulia doctoral 2011 movie, Hooda played the key role alongside versatile actors Jimmy Shergill and Mahie Gill.
4. Once upon a time in Mumbai: Ajay Devgn may have kept all the eyes of the audience throughout the film, but it was difficult to tear your gaze away from Randeep Hooda. The actor established a fandom that anticipated more of him.
5. Rang Rasiya : Hooda played the role of Indian painter Raja Ravi Varma, while Nandana Sen played the love interest.