As the festive season is around the corner and the Covid-19 cases are in control, people are looking for quick getaway and will take full advantage of the tourism season.
The month of October kickstart the official tourism season in India as the weather becomes pleasant and cool across the country and remains the same until March.
The tourists flock to the best of the best destinations in India with their family and friends for vacations.
Here is list of 8 places to visit in October and to plan your vacations accordingly :
1. Mount Abu : Situated in Rajasthan where one enjoys the ambience, heritage sites, wildlife sanctuary.
2. Ladakh : Situated at the top of hills where tourists can experience different food, scenery, and adventurous sports.
3. Panchmarhi : Situated in central India at Madhya Pradesh, one can totally live the environment, scenery and heritage sites.
4. Gangtok : Situated in north east India, in Sikkim one can explore ambiance, mountains views, adventurous sports.
5. Rishikesh : Situated in Uttarakhand, Rishikesh has number of adventurous sports, heritage sites, religious sculptures.
6. Andaman & Nicobar Islands : Tourists experiences beach views, varieties of food, ocean activities.
7. Bir - Billing : Situated in Himachal , tourist experience paragliding and other adventurous activities.
8. Alappuzha : Situated in Kerala, people lives environment, scenery, beaches and backwaters